Mr. Siena Committee

Mr. Siena 2020 – Meet Dominic Barnett

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for - Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Next up is Dominic Barnett!

[bf_image id="30" ]

[bf_image id="q7jtlx-ciu03c-ftus5z"]Image by Author

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena?

Dominic Barnett: Jason Padilla kind of forced me to do it, but Habitat is a great cause. They follow a mission that Siena follows, and I mean how can you not back that?

HCS: Have you done any service trips? If so, where?

DB: Unfortunately no, but 10/10 would recommend.

HCS: Are you doing any service trips in the spring?

DB: Just trips to service my car, honestly.​

[bf_image id="q7jtly-65scq8-6ftqh2"]Image by Author

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints… what special talent might we see at Mr. Siena?

DB: If we’re being honest...I still have to figure that one out. Hey Zach Brimmer, you think you could help me?

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena?

DB: Wow, way to put me on the spot. If this post gets 150 Likes, Emily from SALD has to be my Mr. Siena Escort!

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 8 at 8 p.m. in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Emily is a double major in Actuarial Science and Economics. Although she is more number based than letter based, she is proud to be Co-Campus Correspondent. Some of her interests, besides math, include old Disney channel movies, Florence and the Machine, a nice home cooked meal, and her goldendoodle. Keep up with Emily's adventures on Instagram @emilyweinert!