Mr. Siena 2019 – Meet George Ghobriel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for — Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Next up is George Ghobriel, sophomore business major with concentrations in corporate finance and accounting theory and foundations!

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena?

George Ghobriel: Great group of guys coming together to raise money for a really important cause. Such a blast coming to rehearsal and hanging out with those guys.

HCS: Have you done any service trips? If so, where?

GG: I volunteered in Newark, NJ. Teamwork and communication is huge!

HCS: Are you doing any service trips in the spring?

GG: I’m going to Myrtle Beach with Habitat For Humanity Club and am super excited!

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints… what is your special talent that we might see at Mr. Siena?

GG: Singing about what keeps us on the ground… I don’t know I’m not a science major.

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena?

GG: I believe Habitat For Humanity is a great organization that truly helps people! Please continue to donate!

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 2nd at 8:00 pm in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Kathryn Anderson is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. She studied Marketing during her time at Siena.