Mr. Siena 2019 – Meet Dan Heslin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for — Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Next up is Daniel Heslin, senior biology major!

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena?

Daniel Heslin: I was involved last year, and it is seriously one of the best things I’ve ever done here. Getting to raise money for habitat for humanity and put on an amazing show with a great group of guys is such a wonderful experience.

HCS: Have you done any service trips? If so, where?

DH: Every year for CA training we go on a service trip, and this year I went to the Albany Barn, which is a safe and affordable place for up and coming artists to live and work while getting on their feet. We helped them clean and set up for an upcoming show and we helped a couple who had been there for 6 months move out to a new apartment!

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints… what is your special talent that we might see at Mr. Siena?

DH: Saxophone. Disney. Romphims. I’ll leave the rest to your imagination!

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena?

DH: I like free food

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 2nd at 8:00 pm in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Kathryn Anderson is a Siena College Class of 2020 alumna. She studied Marketing during her time at Siena.