This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

There are so many stores that you can shop online at. Some are exclusively online and some are physical stores you are able to go to, but also have the option to have things shipped to your home. In the age of COVID-19, I have been living off of online shopping to mix up my wardrobe and add some new things here and there. Don’t get me wrong, I love going to the mall, but now it just isn’t as safe and practical as it once was.

American Eagle

American Eagle has so many different products, from swimwear to winter coats to scrunchies and bedding. Their jeans are one of the only brands that actually fit me. It took me forever to find jeans that flattered me and fit my body, and once I did, I knew I was never going back.

Romwe

They have such cute things, for affordable and reasonable prices. They also have a wide range of products to choose from. I have only bought shirts and dresses from them, and they’re quality material. They have so many graphic t-shirts to choose from and they have so many options for everything else as well.

Shein

Affortable and quality things. That’s what Shein is. They have a lot of amazing and cute shoes as well. I love their sandals and have a few pairs myself. I also love their tops. They are so adorable, and they have so many things for every occasion you could possibly think of. Going to a wedding – they’ve got you covered. Want to chill out at home for the weekend – they’ve got you covered for that too!

Lulus

They’re a little more on the expensive side, but I think it is worth it, depending on what you need. Do I think their shoes are top quality, not really. Are their shoes expensive, yes. Would I buy a pair of shoes from them again, no. But, do they have really cute dresses. I have gotten a few from them for dressier occasions and would definitely shop there again.

Forever 21

They have some questionable things here. By this I mean you could walk up to a rack in the store pre-covid and think “OMG, this is so cute. It’s such a simple shirt.” Then, you pull it off the rack and it has a weird emoji or something on it, smack dab in the middle. However, they have so many hidden gems.

These five stores are mainly what my closet is made up of, with a few things from Amazon, Walmart and Target thrown in there too. I love to online shop, and ever since the pandemic started, I have been doing a lot more of it than usual, which isn’t the best thing for my bank account, but that’s okay! I hope you found a new store or two to spruce up your closet!

Nicole Caldara is Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Psychology and also had a Business minor and a Human Resource Development minor.