This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

We all have bad days. You failed a test, some of your friends went out without you, your going through a breakup, or even all of these combined. On my last bad day, I decied to keep track and reflect back on things I do to make my bad day not so bad after all!

Self Care/Spa Day

Selfcare is always important. Here are some things to do at home for a spa day!

– Do a facemask

-Paint your nails or go to your favorite salon to get them done

-Take a warm shower and blast your favoite songs

-Do your hair, straigten it if its normally curly or curl it if you normally wear it straight.

Trying somethig new is always refreshing!

Go to the Gym

Get a good work out in while getting your anger and fustrations out at the same time! 

Text an Old Friend

Checking in to see how someone else is doing always feels good especially when you haven’t seen or talked to them in a while.

Make a New Playlist

Find all your favorite songs from all your favorite playlists and put them in a new playlist. Or listen to new music and make a new song playlist. Finding new favoite songs always feels great and a new playlist can feel very refreshing. Plus good music can never do you wrong!

Reorganize

Blast that new playlist and clean or reorganize your room! Productivity is a great mood and confidence booster. A clean room feels so refreshing, plus your room will look great!

Movie Night

Collect plenty of pillows and blankets for yourself and cozy up to watch your favoite movie with plenty of popcorn and your favoite candy.  A good movie and candy never hurt anyone!

Read a Book

Detach from the world for a little and curl up with your favorite book. You’ve had quite a day, you deserve to detach yourself from everything for a while!

Go Shopping

A Target run can be the best therapy for a bad day! Or pay a visit to your favorite store and treat yourself to a new outfit!

Go for a Walk

Going for a walk and reflecting on your day is a great way to think about what is going on and to destress.  Plus you’ll get some cardio in too!

Go Get Some Coffee

Stay energized and boost your mood with your favorite coffee! Go by yourself to have some me time or go with your girls and vent to them about your day, chances are they’ll have something to vent about too! 

I hope these 10 tips and tricks are helpful in making your bad day not so bad after all. Heres to kicking your next bad day’s butt! 

Emily is a senior Marketing student at Siena College. She loves being outdoors or doing anything with her friends, family or dog.