stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Treat Your Body – Head to Toe!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Treat Your Body, Head to Toe!

By: Bailey Albert

If you are like me, you love your skin, hair, face, legs, and your body in general, to feel smooth, silky, and healthy. After years of shopping for the right products, I believe that I have found the perfect products for all your body needs!

Top 10 Beauty Products:

1. Starting at the top, I love using Johnson & Johnson Leave-In conditioner. Whether you have shampoo that makes your hair silky or hair products that knot your hair up, use this light-weight, and soft fragrance conditioner to do brush away the knots!
  2. I have pin straight hair, it’s quite ridiculous. That being said, it does whatever I want it to and that includes curls. I keep my curls perfect and looking effortless by adding a little of Herbal Essences: Tousle Me Softly Mouse after I have curled them. It’s light and doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or crunchy, with a sweet scent.
  3. For a light face cream that will not only brighten you up, but also keep your skin hydrated and smooth all day, use Aveeno Ultra-Calming daily moisturizer. This smooth, light, fragrance-free cream allows you put apply whenever; at night or in the morning.
  4. We all brush our teeth, but do we always rinse? Use Listerine Total Care! It’s an awesome purple color that doesn’t burn with alcohol, leaving your mouth feeling clean and fresh for hours!
  5. People always judge me for this because they think I am using a glue stick, BUT I am, in fact, not. To keep my lips silky, soft, and hydrated during all seasons, all weather, and all conditions, I use Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick. This is my go-to for lip care and it lasts a long time!
  6. Showers. They are such a wonderful time; time to think about life’s biggest issues and find your inner peace. While you’re in there, why not treat yourself to a relaxing wash with the aroma of lavender and chamomile? Aveeno Stress Relief is the perfect way to start or end your day.
  7. Alright ladies, we have all been there. We get in the shower and we have to shave. Ugh! Not to mention, after you shave your legs, they feel dried and they are gasping for hydration. Say good-bye to dry legs and hello hydration! Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel leaves your legs feelings so sexy and silky, you might never get out of the shower!
  8. Let’s be real, have you ever not felt so clean and fresh as you would like…down there? Yeah, I get it #judgefreezone. Pick up Summer’s Eve, Cleansing Wash and you will feel light as a feather and fresher than Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
  9. Since we are on the conversation, “down there” can sometimes get weird, because it just can, and during the day you don’t have time to go shower. Luckily for you, you can buy this light-fragrance deodorant spray from Summer’s Eve and with a quick spray, you’ll be good as gold!
  10. Dry, cracking skin? Don’t worry, you aren’t the only one! Use Aveeno’s daily moisturizer lotion for all over your body. With its rich, creamy formula it will leave your skin feeling fresh and silky! 

Those are all my favorites that help me feel confident, sexy, and healthy! Please share the love and love your body! #bodypeace

I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole