10 Times Fuller House Made Me Nostalgic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

10 Times Fuller House Made Me Nostalgic

By: Taylor Ebersole

Whether you’re 14 or 20 we all know that theme song from the moment the chorus sings “ahhh, what ever happened to predictability.” As a 90’s baby I’ve waited years for this moment, I’m sure many of you are in the same boat. Netflix introduced the series Fuller House, and after weeks’ worth of waiting its finally here. Is there really anything better than Full house, and the ability to watch the whole season in one sitting?! The question now, is to binge watch like many other Netflix series, or savor the short 13-episode season one? It’s no secret Full House had the ability to tug on your heart strings and the new series continues to do so. These moments had me flashing back to those days after school with my lunchable snack in hand turning on reruns.

1. The first episode opening with the old theme song.

1. Danny Tanner, Uncle Jesse, AND Joey in the opening scene.

1. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky are still together.

1. DJ Tanner is a mom?!

1. When Stephanie says her classic line “How Rude!”

1. Nicki and Alex are college kids?!…I’m in college?!

1. Kimmy Gibbler is her same old unique self, barging into the Tanners, sticking her stinky feet on the table.

1. The blue couch is back!

1. Steve is still eating everything in sight.

1. Finally, the Tanner family wouldn’t be the same without that mischievous golden retriever. There’s a new comet!
I'm Nicole! Nikki, Nic, anything you want to call me really. I'm from south-eastern Pennsylvania and I love life and beauty. Whenever I'm not writing or taking pictures for my blogs or social media accounts, you can find me (hopefully) at the beach surfing, traveling, making new friends and seeing new places. I'm in love with people I've never met and places I've never been to. I am currently a Senior (!!!) at Shippensburg University, majoring in Communications Journalism (focusing in Public Relations) and minoring in Psychology. I would love to work for a PR firm with advertising, event planning and perhaps a chance to travel. Thanks for reading!! - Nicole