5 Study Spots Within Walking Distance of Harbour Centre

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFU chapter.

If you have any classes at SFU Harbour Centre, you’ll know that there are a very limited number of study spots on campus. However, having class downtown does have its perks! Here is a list of FIVE of my favorite Vancouver cafes to study in, all within walking distance of Harbour Centre.

1. Cartems Donuts

Address: 534 W Pender St

Located about a one to two minute walk from Harbour Centre; Cartems Donuts is a great spot to walk to between classes if you’re looking for a change of scenery or a chill study spot. While you’re there, make sure to give one of their unique and delicious donuts a try! I recommend the Earl Grey Donut.

2. Nemesis Coffee

Opening its doors in February of  2017, Nemesis is a relatively new coffee shop specializing in delicious drinks, such as an array of teas and coffees, as well as variety of mouth-watering breakfasts and lunch items. The café is located in SFU’s Charles Chang Innovation Centre, about a five-minute walk from Harbour Centre. Nemesis has plenty of seating both inside and on the front patio, and the aesthetically pleasing interior will keep you coming back as a regular.                                                                     Address: 302 W Hastings St

3. Trees Organic Coffee

Located on Granville Street, the cozy vibe of Trees Organic Coffee makes it a great spot to spend a few hours working on a paper or catching up on weekly readings. Sip on a cup of their 100% Fair Trade Coffee and enjoy a slice of cheesecake (voted the best in the city!).

Address: 450 Granville St

4. Revolver

Address: 325 Cambie St

Located in the heart of Gastown, Revolver is serving up some of Vancouver’s best specialty coffee. The dark wood interior gives it a cozy hipster vibe that will make time spent working on assignments fly by. Sit at a street facing the window for a great view of bustling Gastown.

5. The Coffee Bar

Only a few minutes from Harbour Centre, The Coffee Bar has plenty of seating to accommodate either group or individual work. With a wide selection of hot and iced drinks available, you’ll be sure to find a drink to provide you with that caffeine kick needed when finishing up that assignment.

Address: 10 Water St

Growing up on the North Shore, Georgia loves to spend her spare time going for hikes or walks along the seawall. She is a Communications major and Publishing minor in her final semester at SFU. 
.