This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

If you enjoy true crime stories as much as I do, you are going to LOVE the Up At Night Podcast. This is mostly because I myself are one of the hosts, so I have firsthand experience at how amazing and hilarious this podcast can be. Your two hosts (Grayson and Amanda) come together each week and take turns sharing a crime story they have researched that keeps them up at night. Random bursts of laughter and irrelevant yet hilarious stories are to be expected.

This podcast was originally created by Grayson, a college student with a passion for true crime and investigative journalism. The Podcast’s first episode aired August 22, 2019 which covers the Lovers’ Lane Murders. Early this year (before the pandemic of course) I met Grayson through Her Campus and immediately started listening to Up At Night. I was so into it, that I even texted her about a case I heard growing up. Grayson eventually invited me onto her podcast to speak about the case on Season 2, Episode #21 titled ‘Here’s what to do Murderers’. A case exploring the horrific murder of Tynesha Stewart. We had such great rapport that Grayson soon asked me to become a cohost of the show! Ever since then, I have had so much fun being able to share my love of true crime with Grayson and everyone listening in. After a brief hiatus, we are back starting Friday, September 17 with the tale of one of the “Worst American Arsonist of the 20th Century”.

You can find all of our current episodes for free on Spotify and Apple podcasts under ‘Up At Night’ by Grayson & Amanda. If you have any questions, comments, or want to be updated on future episodes, go ahead and check out our podcast’s official Twitter @UpAtNightCast ! We love hearing any comments or feedback you may have; And if you end up listening, go ahead and tweet at us to let us know what you think!

I am a senior at SFASU, graduating in December 2021 with a bachelors in Animal Science. I want to be a Zookeeper when I get out of school because I have always had a passion for exotic animals. My favorite hobbies include painting and reading!
Hello Everyone! My name is Laura Restrepo and I go to SFA. I plan to major in psychology so I can use my degree to help others and make this world a better place. I am a writer for Her Campus. I love to read anything and everything whether its books, magazines, blogs, fan-fiction, journals, etc. I enjoy all types of music; I am open to anything. I am also a huge nerd for Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. In conclusion, the perfect day for me consists of these things with coffee and cold weather.