kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

This week I get the chance to review some Emergen-C products I haven’t tried, and here’s why I fell in love. I’ve been using Emergen-C’s Daily Immune Support drink packets for years. They provide you with all your essential daily vitamins like Vitamin-C, Vitamin-B, antioxidants, and electrolytes. The Super Orange Emergen-C is my person favorite, because it tastes like real oranges and really wakes me up in the morning. I drink a 6oz glass of water with one Super Orange packet Every morning and I find that it keeps me from feeling sick at all through flu season. One personal spin I have is that I will stir in a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the Super Orange and you can’t even taste it. This can help fight allergies and does many other things like clears up acne or burns fat throughout the day.

I also got to try, for the first time, the Emergen-C Nutrient Shot Energy+ in the flavor Peach Mango. This product also has our favorite vitamins C and B as well as it is made with natural caffeine from green tea and coffee fruit. I took one before one of my earliest classes and I felt energized until I had worked that evening! I liked how easy it was to drink and the fact that the flavor was good. When I order my Emergen-C products I go to their website where they will link you to where you can buy it online if you don’t want to pick it up from the store. I’ll be visiting their website again soon to ride out this cold and flu season.

Photo by Lexus Jacobs

My name is Arkadyia Mills, I’m 21 years old and I am a junior majoring in Rehabilitation Services with a minor in Addiction Studies! I’m new to HerCampus this year and I’m so excited! I have a 6 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix named Max and I’m originally from Galveston,Texas!
Hello Everyone! My name is Laura Restrepo and I go to SFA. I plan to major in psychology so I can use my degree to help others and make this world a better place. I am a writer for Her Campus. I love to read anything and everything whether its books, magazines, blogs, fan-fiction, journals, etc. I enjoy all types of music; I am open to anything. I am also a huge nerd for Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. In conclusion, the perfect day for me consists of these things with coffee and cold weather.