Dead Week as Told by The Walking Dead Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

It’s nearing the end of the semester, and if you’re as stressed out as me your internal monologue is a high-pitched scream 99.9% of the time and the only reason you’re awake at all is because coffee exists.

One of the few perks of being a college student nearing finals is that you get to bond with all of your other miserable, sleep-deprived, and overworked college friends by talking about how much finals suck. So because I feel dead on the inside, here is dead week as told by The Walking Dead gifs:

1. When everything that’s due at the same time is quickly creeping up on you and you’re trying not to be stressed…

2. So you make to-do list and look at all things you need to do…

3. And you realize that you have to power through even though you feel like a zombie (or a ‘walker’ I should say)….

4. Even though some professors act like you aren’t taking any other classes…

5. You have to try to manage your time effectively…

6. There is just so much stuff and things to do/remember…

7. But you force yourself to be positive.

8. And even though you kind of just want to scream…

9. You just have to power through these next few weeks!

10. Remember that the semester is almost over and summer awaits…

11. And always take time to stop and look at the flowers…

Andrea Gallier is a Journalism major and Dance minor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. Her passions include: dancing, traveling, hiking, backpacking, camping, The Walking Dead, and (of course) writing. Andrea sailed with Semester at Sea in Spring 2016 and is an aspiring travel writer. She has also worked as a contributing writer at The Pine Log at SFA and is a member of Dimensions Contemporary Ballet, a dance company in Nacogdoches. Website: http://andreagallier.wixsite.com/portfolio Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat: @andreagallier
Greetings, earthlings. My name is Natalie and I am a lover of all things non-routine. A senior Radio/TV Broadcasting major at SFA, I enjoy running races, Netflix & Hulu binging, and traveling on short weekend getaways that I convince myself I can afford. I serve as Her Campus SFA's Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief.