20 things You Do to Avoid Studying for Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Photos by: Megan Carswell

1. Call your mom

2. Take a BuzzFeed quiz

3. Look up dogs for adoption in your local area: a)Go play with the dogs. b) Try to NOT steal one.  

4. A collection of animal live cams from around the world. (I highly recommend the otters.)  https://www.earthcam.com/events/animalcams/

5. Take a break to re-evaluate your to-do list for the day

6. Take a nap in the library. It’s not that weird, we’re all dying inside, you gotta do what you gotta do.

7. Go on a Google deep dive

8. Look up dance videos and think about how you missed your true calling

9. Ask yourself if you really want to go through all this struggle for a piece of paper. a) You do.

10. Try a simplynaillogical nail tutorial

11. Take a break to go get lunch with friends

12. Go on tinder and lose your faith in men yet again

13. Watch Shane Dawson conspiracy theories

14. Make up life stories for all the strangers you see in the library

15. Get a group of friends and play some silent library https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xLKS9IULTM

16. Watch clips of wild N out on youtube

17. Put on a mud mask and relax for 20 minutes

18. Go online shopping and fill your cart then remember that you’re poor and exit out of the tab

19. Get so bored with studying that you actually do that Instagram work out

20. Read this article

Now that you’ve finished this article GET BACK TO STUDYING! You have a degree to get and money to earn!

Student at SFASU. Proud Delta Zeta! The most extra cat mom you'll ever meet.  
Brianna is a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies here at SFA. She is passionate about people and that's how she landed a spot as CC for Her Campus' chapter at SFA! She enjoys hanging out with her cats, getting tattoos, and doing research. Her passion is to help the LGBTQ+ community by focusing on LGBTQ+ health and therapy in the future.