This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

What’s new at Seton Hall?

Seton hall is welcoming Best Buddies, an international organization focused on inclusion for all.

Founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver in the 80’s, Best Buddies has been focused on highlighting people’s abilities rather than focusing on disabilities. Best Buddies matches children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the rest of the community where they are placed. It is a wonderful club, and Seton Hall is lucky to have Best Buddies join its community.

Jenn Dunsheath is the clubs first president and one of its founders. Jenn was involved in Best Buddies at CU Boulder, and felt inclined to bring it to SHU. 

A Facebook page has already been organized to create interest, and the club will be pairing with the ARC of Essex county. We can’t wait to see what amazing friendships and opportunities Best Buddies brings to SHU.

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.