This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Year: Senior

Major: Communications

Hometown: Washington Township, N.J.

Relationship Status: Single

Activities: Lifting

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively

Get to know “the Flag Man!”

HC (Her Campus):  What is your favorite part about being on the cheer squad?

AM (Anthony Marotta): Being able to meet people from all over the country, hitting elite stunts and being able to call this team my family away from home.

HC: How do you balance your school work with practices and games?

AM: College is all about managing your time wisely. I balance school and cheer by staying ahead of the game and doing all my work a few days before it’s actually due. 

HC: What is your favorite food?

AM: Chicken and pasta

HC: What is your ideal date?

AM: Conversation is key to a date so I would do dinner and then something spontaneous afterwards, where we could both enjoy it and there would still be a lot of conversation.

HC: What kind of music do you listen to for workouts?

AM: When I lift I listen to Calvin Harris Pandora or Drake, and when I do cardio I listen to Eminem.

HC: What are your thoughts on graduating this year?

AM: It’s bittersweet knowing I’ll be leaving SHU—the memories and all of the friends I have made here, but it’s nice knowing I’ll be going to graduate school and starting a new chapter in my life.

HC: What is the best part of being a Pirate?

AM: That’s hard…I guess the best part about being a pirate is…just being one! And everything that comes along with it. There’s no place I’d rather be than here.

Nicole Floyd

Seton Hall

Nicole is a Sociology and Catholic Studies double major at Seton Hall, and she is also a member of the school's Honors Program. When she is not studying or writing papers in the library (aka procrastinating), she can be found scouting cuties in the caf, binge watching Netflix (Bones & Friends being the most recent victims), drinking copious amounts of coffee, and laughing uncontrollably for no apparent reason. Down the road, Nicole would like to conduct research and create documentaries exposing a variety of societal issues that have yet to be addressed in order to make better the lives of those around her, and she will do so with her faithful cup of coffee in hand.
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.