Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away, which means its time to reflect and appreciate the small things in life. As college students there are definitely a ton of things to be thankful for. Here are 15 of those things:
1. Having a 20 minute power nap between classes.
2. Restaurants that deliver, Uber Eats, and Door Dash.
4. Made it through the day without a mental breakdown.
5. Sweat pants, yoga pants, and leggings.
6. Microwavable meals.
7. Whenever class is canceled.
8. When there’s no line in Dunkin Donuts.
10. Thanksgiving break is almost here!
11. When your mom sends care packages.
12. C A F F E I N E !
13. The fact that the semester is almost OVER!