This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Fashion month is officially over, and it ends in what many consider the fashion capital of the world: Paris, France. After four weeks of fashion highs and lows, Paris usually gives the world the perfect closure. This year was no different. Check out the trends from Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016, and read some of the ways you can wear them for less than $50!

1. Cloaks (seen at Rick Owens, Elie Saab, and Dries Van Noten): after the capes in Milan, Paris took it up a notch with a more extreme, almost magical version. Get the look yourself with pieces from boohoo or Lately Liz.

2. Mustard yellow (seen at Each x Other, Valentino, and Aalto): yet another beautiful jewel tone that will look perfect in the light of autumn. Get the look with pieces from Missguided, ModCloth, and H&M.

3. Asymmetric necklines (seen at Ann Demeulemeester, Christian Dior, and Yang Li): let your collarbone shine in pieces from ASOS, Chap’s, and Forever 21.

4. Big shoulders (seen at Saint Laurent, Comme de Garçons, and Akris): give your shoulders a lift with pieces from Glam Squad Shop, Simply Be, and Material Girl.

5. Red plaid (seen at Vetements, Talbot Runhof, and Barbara Bui): unleash your inner schoolgirl with pieces from Alloy, Romwe, and Raj Lotus.

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.