Culture > News

Where to Find the Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

As the Holiday season approaches, self-declared shopaholics (like myself) are gearing up for our favorite days of the year: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Although exciting, it can be difficult to navigate the many sales happening on these coveted days of the year. To save you some time, we’ve gathered the biggest and best sales happening on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Whether you’re looking to buy gifts for family and friends, or you’re saving up to treat yourself, we’ve got you covered. Read on to find where the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are.

Amazon

Amazon is ahead of the game, boasting a Holiday deals list on their exclusive fashion line as well as on name-brand items. From now until November 22, you can receive up to 70% off women’s clothing, and 15% off women’s nightwear, bras, and underwear. Time to fill your cart and land those savings before Turkey Day even arrives!

Lulus

Who could resist deals from one of the trendiest online retailers? Through November 25 to November 30, get 90% off ALL items sitewide! Then, through December 1 to December 3, get an extra 40% off all sale items, and receive a fifth item for FREE when purchasing four or more items! 

Stila

Looking to expand your makeup collection for those Holiday parties and New Year’s Eve? Look no further than Stila. The coveted makeup brand will feature 40% of all online products from November 29 through December 2 using promo code BF35. Plus, shipping is FREE on all orders over $50. You can have your cake, and eat it too!

SoulCycle

If you’re looking for some new workout gear once New Year’s resolution time rolls around, you’re in luck because SoulCycle has some hot deals waiting for you. Receive 75% off select items from November 25 to December 2, including their widely popular Lululemon collection!

Cole Haan

The upscale brand features deals that will suit any budget. You have quite a while to get your deal dashing on at Cole Haan, as they have sales going from November 17 through December 3. Take 30% off almost everything and 50% off select styles from November 17 to November 28. Need to wait for that paycheck to come through? Well, no worries, because the deals just keep getting better and better! From November 28 through December 3, take 30% off almost everything, and a whopping 60% off featured styles. And, from December 1 to December 3, get an extra 10% off any purchase. 

Urban Outfitters

Love Urban Outfitters, but your wallet hates their prices? Don’t miss out on their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Starting November 29, take up to 50% off select styles online and in-store. 

Free People

We all know Free People is pretty much the opposite of free. However, the woman’s retailer has announced that 2019’s Black Friday will be their biggest one yet. Although they haven’t released the details of their Black Friday deals, they’re offering free shipping on all purchases over $100 beginning November 29 and will feature discounts on Free People favorites, from dresses, to sweaters to gifts. 

Target

To round out our list, we can’t forget everyone’s favorite store to get lost in, Target! Starting November 29, you can find deals on all products, ranging from tech to clothing. The most enticing? You can save $120 on a pair of Beat’s Wireless Headphones, with a reduced price of $179.99! Their top deal? Saving $300 on an Apple iPad Pro! We can’t wait to see their full list of products that feature Black Friday deals, with announcements sure to be coming soon.

There you have it, some of the best deals happening on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and everywhere in-between, all in one place! Remember to bookmark this page, and when you find yourself stuffed to the brim after Thanksgiving, you have all of these deals to look forward to!

Courtney Krupkowski is a junior at San Diego State University. She is majoring in Communication with a minor in Television, Film, and New Media.
Emily is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU. She is a 4th year journalism student from Chicago, IL. At SDSU, she is in Kappa Delta, is the Social Media Director of Rho Lambda and the Vice President Membership of Order of Omega. Emily's favorite hobbies are dancing, online shopping, planning out her Instagram feed, blogging and going to Disneyland. On a daily basis, you can find her glued to her laptop writing blog posts and editing Youtube videos. In the future, she wants to work for the Walt Disney Company on their social media marketing and communications corporate team. Emily's strong passion for digital media & content creation makes her very proud to be a member of the Her Campus team!