Back To School Fashion Hub R1 Hero 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Back To School Fashion Hub R1 Hero 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
Career

How to Save that Ca$h Money in Quarentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Let me turn you into something this Quarantine! There are an app and website called “Unidays” and it is an interactive account that you create in order to offer discounts and freebies for over 150+ brands! This offer is only for students with a valid school student email and is super easy to apply! 

boutique, clothes, clothing store
Pixaby/Pexels

All you do is verify your email and after it’s approved your good to go! As far as how long it lasts, it lasts a whole school year!  I have personally had a Unidays account for years and it even works for high school students or community college schools with a valid school email. Some of the offers that I found useful include anything from home items for your apartment and dorm, clothing from a variety of brands as well as makeup and beauty.

best-buy-student-deals
Best Buy/Canva

You’ll be asked to resend your school email from Unidays itself and after it is reapproved you’ll be good to go. Stay home, stay safe and happy spending and saving! 

Hi, I am the SDSU Chapters Campus Coordinator for 2021-2022! I am a Marketing major with an emphasis on Integrated Marketing Communications with a double Minor in Digital & Media Studies and Sustainability from the Fowler College of Bussiness at San Diego State. I love photography, hiking, the beach, and my fellow chapter members!
Welcome to Her Campus SDSU!