7 Walt Disney Quotes You Need to Hear 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

If there is one man that you should listen to when it comes to pursuing your dreams it is Walt Disney.

It took Disney years for his career to take off and it didn’t occur overnight. When it comes to following a path to success there are some things that must be kept in mind. Good things come to those who are persistent and hard-working, like Disney was. He never gave up on his ideas and despite being rejected and denied, he fought through the criticism and was very prosperous in the end.

The lessons Walt learned are especially important for those who aspire to contribute something to the world because he has taught us to never give up on our dreams! Here are a few quotes from Disney that you need to hear…

1. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.”

If you have done something to the best of your ability, why are you doubting yourself?

2. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.”

Dare to dream it, and dare to do it!

3. “Do your best work — then try to trump it.”

Take a look at yourself and see what you have accomplished in the past and then try to out-do yourself. You learn from your mistakes and you can only improve from there. 

4. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”

A successful person once had a dream too, right?

5. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”

Courage comes into play with pursuing dreams. Take a chance; what do you have to lose?

6. “I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse.”

Walt Disney’s success came from a single idea. Think of what you can achieve with the smallest of ideas.

7. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible”.

People who ridicule your ideas are trying to hold you back from success, so forget what they have to say and do it!

Cover

Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

A coffee obsessed twenty year old. Music enthuiast. Bookworm. Addicted to all things Disney (Wreck-It Ralph is her favorite movie.)  Second year student at SCSU as a Pre-Early Education major.