1. Convincing each other to get salads for dinner, and then making a secret dash to get fro-yo after, because, you did the best you could, right?
2. Singing “Eye of the Tiger” to yourself as you all make the excruciating decision to take the steps instead of the elevator.
3. Being confused because you just did 20 crunches and you don’t have a 6-pack yet.
4. Burning more calories by laughing at each other doing sit-ups than actually doing sit-ups.
5. Secretly envying the skinny friend who’s half-naked in the steam room.
6. Apologizing in advance to everyone you know because it’s leg day, and tomorrow you’ll be walking like you have a stick up your butt.
7. Limiting yourself to one Starbucks a day (J.K.)
8. Reminiscing on the glory days: being a high school athlete who could afford to eat 16 meals a day.
9. Wanting to cut calories everywhere you can, except beer, that’s not happening.
10. “TELL ME I GOT SKINNY.”
11. Posting pictures of supermodels on your wall for motivation has turned the décor of your dorm into “Frat House Chic.”
12. Knowing that a killer body will be worth it, but the pain-staking memories you made on the journey will outlive your newly toned legs.