This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

We’re getting down to the wire. We’re all excited to wrap up the fall semester, but not looking forward to starting a new one. Some have survived spring semester registration and some have yet to face its wrath. To those who don’t know what to expect, we’re spoiling the ending for you…May the odds be ever in your favor.

When your advisor hands you your capp sheet with your pin number and the WORST registration time.

Running back to your apartment to set up your computer and capp sheet right in front of you so the second the clock strikes your registration time, you’re ready.

Get used to not getting into the classes you wanted because they’re full, you have a major restriction or surprise…you owe $10,000 for your tuition payment so there’s a hold on your registration. You’ll be feeling like it’s the end of the world.

Your friend(s) get into the class you wanted and don’t hesitate to make it known…. #SorryNotSorry

Blowing up the phones in your advisors office just to be told you’ll be put on a waitlist, you have to come into the office next week or “there’s nothing we can do.”  

Finishing your registration then wishing your friends good luck with theirs.

Registration is most definitely a dreaded time of the semester. It’s a race to the finish and only the strong survive…JK we all survive but crying, screaming and binge drinking that night to unwind from the stressful encounter are all natural side affects!

Brittany Lemardy is a senior at The University of Scranton majoring in strategic communication with a focus on public relations. She’s a small town girl from Pennsylvania with hopes of living in New York City someday. She loves all things fashion and laughter! Check her out on Instagram!  @brittanylemardy  
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_