This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Dear You, 

Hello, I’m not sure who you are or what you may be going through but you are here, reading this for a reason. You may just be having a bad day at work, school or maybe you going through major life changes.. I don’t know but I do know you are reading this. Maybe you were just scrolling through and this just called to you… who knows? Maybe you are having the best day of your life, you got that A on a test you study for or got some exciting news… Beats me. You are here right now for a reason, and whatever that may be, I’m glad you are. You are amazing! 

Sincerely 

Me  

University of Scranton 2023 Nursing Major "Happiness is a state of mind. It's just according to the way you look at things" - Walt Disney
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.