Girl Holding Her Knees
Girl Holding Her Knees
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

I’m sorry if you feel inadequate…because you are doing your best.

I’m sorry if the demons in your head are overbearing…because you deserve peace and happiness.

I’m sorry if the one you love the most doesn’t feel the same way…because you are worth loving.

I’m sorry if you have days where it takes every ounce of strength to get out of bed…because one day soon things will get easier.

And I’m sorry if you are struggling…because no one should have to.

Just know that you are…LOVED, APPRECIATED, WANTED and have a right to be upset sometimes.

Our struggles are not what define us. It’s the way we cope with and tackle adversity that unveils who we truly are. Don’t let your hardships consume you, darling, because they are the key to teaching us how to float.

Kelly Goria

Scranton '22

Kelly is a junior Counseling and Human Services major at the University of Scranton. You can expect to find her listening to country music or writing if she isn't on a run or spending time with her friends. She loves to explore and take on new experiences as well as volunteer. 
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.