This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Hey girls! Let’s get your semester started by talking about your self care! This fall, HerCampus partnered up with Garnier and we received some amazing products we’re dying to tell you about!

SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser 

I personally have very sensitive acne prone skin, and not that many cleaners are gentle enough to wash away the day’s dirty and sweat from my face. After trying this cleanser after double cleansing with my makeup remover, I noticed a stark difference in my skin. Usually, cleansers use a high alcohol content and ingredients that strip your skin of its natural oils and make your face feel tight. With this cleanser, it gently washed away all of my dirt and oil hiding within the pores of my face, while still preserving its youthful bounce and glow. 

Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum

There’s been many products in the market that claim that they can do everything and anything for your hair. Some work and some don’t…but let me tell you. THIS ONE WORKS! I have very thin hair that gets weighed down very easily when I add a truckload of products to fake a good hair day. This serum however makes my hair feel silk. I would describe this serum as your go-to-gal. In a quick text she will be there for you in 2 minutes. After showering with towel dried hair, add a little bit to the palm of your hands and then stroke it through your luscious locks. Style your hair however you want but you will be guaranteed silky and healthy ends with this product.

Fructis Men’s Styling

Now this is a product that is new within Garnier’s line. This new release is catered towards men and is for guys who want their good hair days as well. Personally, I don’t use styling gel, but after giving this product to a guy friend, I will say that his hair held up during the hot and humid Scranton days. (P.S. this product also smells heavenly). 

Ysobelle Reyes

Scranton '22

Ysobelle is a Physiology major at the University of Scranton. She loves fitness and creative writing. That's why she loves HerCampus so much! She practices meditation which helps college stress and she frequently travels to the Philippines to visit family. Ysobelle is very passionate about fitness and basketball and is involved in intermural teams on campus. She wishes to pursue a career that combines both her passions of creative writing and fashion and beauty. Her first year as a HerCampus member allowed her to be able to freely write works she always wanted to publish on a public platform.
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.