This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

To all my fellow instagram junkies, pull out your phones, ‘cause I’m doing you a favor. For my last Her Campus article for the academic school year (I know I’m upset too) I’ve decided to let you all in on a few secrets of mine. By that I mean share with you all the top nine accounts on Instagram that I consider some of my favorite sources for inspiration and why. (I know I should’ve rounded and made it ten but when you’re just not totally in love with another instagram account why force those feelings, you know?) These accounts range from bloggers, celebrities and even photographers, because even in the world of fashion you need inspiration outside of the industry.

The weare365 girls are two sisters Mira and Thilda “exploring the world through [their] lens.” These girls are constantly on the road traveling from place to place, their current location being Stockholm, and they take amazing pictures while they do it. Plus- they’re gorgeous.

Fancy is a social network where you can shop pretty f*****g sweet items if I do say so myself. Their instagram features highlights of these products from categories such as womenswear, gadgets, art, and more. I mean seriously, who doesn’t want these Mean Girls themed pencils or a pool floaty designed to look like an ice cream sandwich? (They seriously have that too.)

The #GIRLBOSS herself. Sophia Amoruso is the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal; also known as one of the best online destinations to shop. Sophia’s instagram features pictures of her living her beautiful LA life that will be sure to make you want to work everyday at becoming a #GIRLBOSS yourself. For someone that decided to start selling clothes online so that she wouldn’t have to leave her house or work for someone else, to now sitting atop a company worth millions, why wouldn’t you want to follow this inspiration?

Don’t tell me you wouldn’t do the same. Danielle Guizio is an up and coming designer who specializes in t-shirts and other cropped essentials that will be sure to strike a cord with you. This “Will Commit Sins 4 Chipotle” shirt is a recent design available on her website www.danielleguizio.com along with other goodies, such as mid-calf socks that read “Watch Your Fuckin’ Step.” Whoever you are, the girl has some product you can relate to/simultaneously need.

The name of the brain behind slutever.com is Karley Sciortino. She has written and created videos for magazines like Purple, Vice and Dazed and currently writes a column called “Breathless” for Vogue where she interviews pornstars. Yes you read that correctly. Her instagram features links to her posts as well as pictures featuring her doing photoshoots with captions like “Decadent #yolo.” Trust me, you’ll love it.

Now if you don’t love Nicole Richie, you should A. seek medical attention B. watch episodes of The Simple Life C. if all else fails, follow her on instagram and I promise you’ll change your mind. Even if you didn’t like her in her “Paris Hilton is my BFF” stages, the girl really has come a long way. Her style and designs are just a few of the inspirations her instagram features. From creating House of Harlow to hosting amazing events, and looking flawless with purple hair on the Red Carpet, Ritchie is a must follow icon.

Keller Rose is a fairly new model and blogger I have started following based out of California. Besides the fact that the girl has a killer bod and even better style, her photoshoots featuring both are off the charts. Her instagram showcases these shoots, as well as OOTD’s like the one featured above. 

To all my girl’s that take manicures as seriously as school projects- this instagram is for you. Laque Nail Bar is a nail salon based in NOHO, California. Their instagram features the work of their insanely talented nail technicians that do manicures on Nicki Minaj, Kylie Jenner and other celebrities. So if you’re feeling a little stumped at the salon next time you’re there, just whip out your phone and scroll through this page for endless inspiration.

Accessory, garment and cake lovers (should be all of you) Eva Chen, the editor of Lucky Magazine is a must follow. Her instagram features the inner workings of Lucky Magazine, her to-die-for shoes, OOTD’s and much more. Just look at that screenshot; if that doesn’t make you want to follow her or at the very least drive to a bakery you may just need a greater power to help you out.

Hope you all take some of my advice on this one and start plugging in new usernames to your search bar on instagram. Have an amazing summer filled with tons of great style, tan skin and brand new inspiration. Next time you read a Her Campus article of mine I’ll be reporting abroad from Hong Kong, so stay tuned. XO

Student at the Savannah College of Art and Design majoring in Fashion Marketing and Management with a minor in writing. Shoe enthusiast with a deep rooted love for Alexander Wang. Contact: ashleynrosales@gmail.com Instagram/Twitter: @smvshed www.smashedavocados.com