samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Nat’s Declassified Guide to the HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Midterms are over but there’s more to come! We know how hard things can get in college, so we partnered with some of our favorite brands and managed to gather some things to help you survive after those hefty midterms.

• Back on Track

with Erin Condren

Planners are a must have EVERY YEAR! I’m a Production Design major and I am so glad to have an Erin Condren planner. My weeks get very busy, so having something easy to use and super stylish is definitely a win-win.

• Glow Up

with L’OREAL’s Sublime Bronze

Summer is long gone and here in Savannah, you can start to feel the chilly autumn weather move in. However, I miss the way my skin looked in the summertime. Now that I’ve got L’OREAL Sublime Bronze I can look sun-kissed all year long. Not only do they have a self-tanning spray but now they’ve got easy and quick self-tanning towelettes.

• Style Wisely

with Aéropostale Accessories and Bed Head by TIGI

We all know that in art school your style is a big factor in how people perceive you. So, accessorize your favorite fall outfits with a wide selection of accessories from Aéropostale. If accessories aren’t your thing, then you can try a chic fall look with the help of Bed Head by TIGI. They’ve also got dry shampoo and hairspray galore.

• Power Snacks

With Hi-Chew and Spindrift

We can all use some snacks, especially with back to back classes. Grab some Hi-Chews and Spindrift Sparkling Water, two of my new top snacks! If you haven’t heard of Hi-Chews then you must be living under a rock. They are fruity flavored candy from Japan, a step up from our regular Laffy Taffy. Adding on that fruity flavor we’ve got the most refreshing drink of the season, Spindrift Sparkling Water. Simple, sweet, aaaaaaamazing.

• Recharge and Refresh

with FREEMAN Beauty and Steripod

After those stressful midterms, especially the presentations, we all need to recharge and refresh. Thankfully FREEMAN has the best clay masks for my sensitive skin; my number one is the cucumber + pink salt clay mask. It’s a great way to end my stressful days. And for the mornings, I’ve picked up on the most helpful little pod, the Steripod. This little thing protects your toothbrush and keeps it fresh for up to 3 months after activation. Not only is it great for home use, but it’s wonderful for traveling.

Hopefully you enjoyed exploring these items with us, I know I had fun. Thank you for Her Campus and everyone else involved in the making of this survival kit. We’ll see you next time, when the next survival kit comes to town!

Hello, girls! The name is Nat and Stage Managing is my game. I'm a junior Production Design major with a concentration in Set Design. I'm also part of the SCAD Her Campus Social Media. Some of my favorite things include anything Disney, Broadway, Pinterest and writing. Currently I'm working on two productions while keeping a 3.6 GPA, so yeah I'm pretty awesome. Hometown: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico  
Amy Kulp is a Senior at Savannah College of Art and Design, majoring in Fashion Marketing and Management. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she is either working on her own styling business, shopping, or performing in theatre productions. When she graduates, she plans on moving to New York City and working either as a personal stylist or as a creative director with one of the many fashion houses New York has to offer.