This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Are you real or is just a mask  Why is getting you to be honest such a task From the paint persona  Why you be translucent  Or is it because seeing the reality is an inside exclusive But what happens when the mask comes off  Will be the same  Or things will change  Things will get real  Would you know how to deal When you are with your friends it is all for show  When you are with people who see you are kind though  I don’t know why should it be different  Well I guess that what happens when you have been wearing a mask 

Najah Layne

SCAD ATL '22

Hello I'm Najah Layne! I am college sophomore going through the journey of life, figuring things out one step at a time and showcasing my passions & loves which is being an enthusiast on pop culture, the latest fashion trends, styling tips, and most importantly empowering young women and being my crazy, weird self while doing it. We are going to be talking about all things real and there no holding back!
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World