9 Workout Tunes to Get You Spring Break Ready

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

With Spring Break a mere week away, we’ve started to see an influx of gym goers desperate for that Miami/California/Cancun beach bod. Here at HerCampus Atlanta, we’ve compiled the top 9 tunes to get you in the zone for running those extra miles.

1. La Tortuna — Shakir, Alejandro Sanz

Nothing like this fiery beat to get you in the zone, the Mexican beach zone I mean

2. Single Ladies — Beyonce

Nothing makes a run easier than not realizing you’re running, and how better to forget than singing along with Queen B’s female anthem.

3. Faded — Kanye West

If watching  this music video can’t motivate you to gym harder , I can’t help you.

4. Lose Yourself — Eminem

Lose Yourself in the weight section. Not literally, but destroy those reps with this rap.

5. Hula Hoop — OMI

It’s painfully catchy, so no judgment if you  bust some dance moves mid-workout.

6. F You — Ceelo Green

You mad? We gotchu. You just really like Ceelo’s tunes? Still gotchu.

7. Burial (Skrillex, Trollphace Remix) — Yogi, Skrillex, Trollphace

Sometimes you just need overwhelming, violent noises and lucid sounds to really get you going, and Skrillex is only too happy to deliver with this killer remix.

8. Fuego — Pitbull

Still hyped, but starting to slow down? Pitbull’s Fuego brings the heat and readies you for the end of that grueling workout.

9. My Chick Bad — Ludacris, Nicki Minaj

You’re at the finish line and girl, you bad. A catchy beat that’s chill enough for cool down, you’re gonna finish STRONG.

Rasied in Australia, based in Atlanta.  Curator of fresh memes. | SCAD ATL student (artist) athlete |
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World