Swimming into End of Season Championships with Bridget Jordan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland

Year: Senior

Major: Sports Studies, Sociology minor

What is your all time favorite food? ….Does hot sauce count?

If you can have any super power what would it be? Hmmm…between flying and being invisible, but I think I would choose flying.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Defintiely Australia.

What are you involved in at Bonaventure? I am on the women’s swim team, a peer coach, and am an officer for physical activities club.

What is your favorite part of swimming? The team, for sure. It’s crazy how you cross paths with these people just because of swimming, but they end up being your best friends. 

You have your last meet coming up this week right?! What are your thoughts going into it? It is pretty bittersweet. It is sad that it is coming to an end, but really excited because I think we are going to do really well and swim ‘v’ fast.

What would you say to someone who wants to play a sport in college? If you are full force considering it that’s great, but make sure you look through all of your options and just be aware of the commitment you are making. It is tough, it is a lot of commitment and sacrifice, but you also get experiences you wouldn’t otherwise, so there is defintely give and take on both sides. 

What is your favorite thing about Bonas? The Bona bubble and the people you meet. I know that osunds cliche, but it so true! It’s the small things, how people will hold the door absurdly long for other people. 

I'm a Junior Strategic Communications major at Saint Bonaventure University, also known as the greatest place on earth. Hobbies include eating ridiculous amounts of food, watching Scandal and swimming. I'm probably wearing converse.