This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Name: Bona Wolf

Age: 3 months

Her Campus: “How many people follow you on Snapchat?”

Bona Wolf: “Anywhere from 400 to 550 people. Typically, everyone will screenshot something at least once a day.”

Her Campus: “Where is your favorite place to go on campus?”

Bona Wolf: “Anywhere involving food. Café La Verna because you can get coffee and sit by the fire. It’s either that or a meeting where there’s food.”

Her Campus: “Do you know if they plan on making a geotag of you for Snapchat anytime soon?”

Bona Wolf: “Hopefully, down the line.”

Her Campus: “Describe your typical day for me.”

Bona Wolf: “It depends. Sometimes, there is a plan, but usually, it is get to campus, get a campus shot to let everyone know I’ve arrived, and then take it as the day comes.”

Her Campus: “What is your favorite thing to do during the day?”

Bona Wolf: “Meet students.”

Her Campus: “Why do you think that prospective students should choose SBU?”

Bona Wolf: “I think that prospective students should choose SBU because when you come here you get everything. You have a beautiful campus, people are friendly, professors know your name and they are willing to help you however they can.”

A junior at St. Bonaventure University majoring in Journalism/Mass Communications and French. She can always be found with a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee in hand, at the gym attempting to do yoga, or binge watching Grey's Anatomy with Ben&Jerry's. You can follow her on twitter @emilyrosman or on Instagram emilyrosman.