This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer which only means one thing; spring is in full swing and summer is right around the corner. Sunny days are an instant mood booster, and so is new music. If you’ve been in a rut listening to the same old songs on repeat and need a new soundtrack for the new season, I have some suggestions. Get out there, roll the windows down, and crank up the tunes. Let your worries fly out the window with your hair and just let go with these new jams.

GIRL – Maren Morris

My recent obsession has been Maren Morris’ newest album. You have probably heard the title song GIRL, but this album is jam packed with new favorite songs. This is overall a feel good album that will just make you want to dance. Perfect for anyone who is single and loving it to anyone who is head over heals in love and everyone in between. A few of my personal favorites are “All My Favorite People,” “The Bones,” and “The Feels.”

Sway – Danielle Bradbery 

I dare you to listen to this song and NOT sway. This is a perfect sunny day song that will lighten your spirit no matter how much stress you have in your life at the moment. 

Sucker – Jonas Brothers

We already know this song is a banger and we all relapsed on our Jonas Brother crushes; that’s all that needs to be said.

These Days – Rudimental feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen

Looking for a song that is catchy, chill, and makes you feel a little sentimental? This song seems to make you think about making more memories and inspiring you to do just that. Create the good ole days you want to remember and reminisce on ten years from now.

LM5 – Little Mix

If you are in need of a girl power anthem just listen to any of the songs on this album. 

Bonus Tracks:

Make it SweetOld Dominion

Sue MeSabrina Carpenter 

3 NightsDominic Fike

Last HurrahBebe Rexha

BonesGalantis feat. OneRepublic

Day DreamingJack & Jack

Almost (Sweet Music)Hozier

Undrunk – Fletcher

Talk – Khalid

gif

Senior Editor Early Childhood Ed Pole Vault & Javelin Babe on a Budget xoxo -alissa deshanealissam@sau.edu
Her Campus at SAU