The Lalapink Beauty Products
The Lalapink Beauty Products
Her Campus Media
Wellness

Self Care Practices You Can Do This Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Hey Babes,

With the current circumstances we are in, it is easy to curl up and get upset. Remember that this is a great time for you to practice some self-care to keep you positive and uplifted. Check out the list below on some nice activities you can do!

Play around with makeup – they always say putting some makeup on each day can help you feel more like yourself!

blue open makeup bag with cosmetics inside
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

Face Masks – now is a great time to invest in some face masks and you can even make your own at home.

girl in a spa
Unsplash

Give yourself at home manicures and pedicures – with plenty of time comes plenty of fun! Paint your nails to give yourself a bright and cute feeling.

periwinkle manicure on short nails
Photo by Kristina Paukshtite from Pexels

Take a bath – Bath salts, bath bombs, and bubbles – Oh my! Taking a relaxing bath can help you feel rejuvenated and clean.

Chandler Long Day
Giphy

Do your hair – tryout a new hairstyle for something fresh and fun. If you make a mistake, no worries!

Hair Flip
Giphy

Make some healthy snacks – Consuming healthy fruits, veggies, and grains make the perfect snacks, keeping you feeling healthy both inside and out!

Apples Mixed Kristine Mahan
Kristine Mahan / Spoon

Light a Candle – Aromatherapy is one of my favorite things. When in doubt, get that candle out!

Ellieelien
Ellieelien / Unsplash

Lifelong Dancer, Makeup Lover, and Sass Enthusiast
Her Campus at SAU