The Lalapink Beauty Products

Self Care Practices You Can Do This Break

Hey Babes,

With the current circumstances we are in, it is easy to curl up and get upset. Remember that this is a great time for you to practice some self-care to keep you positive and uplifted. Check out the list below on some nice activities you can do!

Play around with makeup - they always say putting some makeup on each day can help you feel more like yourself!

blue open makeup bag with cosmetics inside Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

Face Masks - now is a great time to invest in some face masks and you can even make your own at home.

girl in a spa Unsplash

Give yourself at home manicures and pedicures – with plenty of time comes plenty of fun! Paint your nails to give yourself a bright and cute feeling.

periwinkle manicure on short nails Photo by Kristina Paukshtite from Pexels

Take a bath – Bath salts, bath bombs, and bubbles – Oh my! Taking a relaxing bath can help you feel rejuvenated and clean.

Chandler Long Day Giphy

Do your hair – tryout a new hairstyle for something fresh and fun. If you make a mistake, no worries!

Hair Flip Giphy

Make some healthy snacks – Consuming healthy fruits, veggies, and grains make the perfect snacks, keeping you feeling healthy both inside and out!

Apples Mixed Kristine Mahan Kristine Mahan / Spoon

Light a Candle – Aromatherapy is one of my favorite things. When in doubt, get that candle out!

Ellieelien Ellieelien / Unsplash