This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Hello Ladies, 

Let’s be real here. Talking about our bodies can be a sensitive topic sometimes. Something that is also sensitive is our V. I have gotten the chance to try 3 different products from the brand Queen V. I have gotten to use their feminine wash, feminine wipes, and probiotic supplement. I used all the products individually for a bit and then tried them together. So here are my thoughts on the products in a quick review. I got this product as part of my back to school campus trendsetter kit in the fall. 

Queen V Feminine Wash: It has a very light feeling in your hand. It is a V intimate wash that is Micro-v-iome and Ph friendly. This product does explain what Micro-v-iome friendly is on the packaging so you have some information. On the package I like how on the packaging it says “Queen V was created by women for ALL women”. I do have sensitive skin and using new products tend to make me worry that it might irritate my skin but thankfully this product did not do that. I do like this product.

Queen V Feminine Wipes: It is a V intimate wipe that is Micro-v-iome friendly and Ph Balanced. The wipes are free from parabens & artificial colors. You can use these wipes everyday or just when you need them. The back of the packaging has some fun and punny parts to it. I overall really like this product. 

Queen V Daily Probiotic Supplement: The bottle I got as part of the kit came with 30 vegetarian capsules. When you first open the bottle there is a very like medicine smell you get and it’s hard to describe. I know this product is for vaginal micro-v-iome health but has not been evaluated by the FDA. It has a long list of reasons you should not take it such as: pregnancy, medical conditions, immune issues, on medications, etc without talking to your doctor first. I also struggle with remembering to take pills and vitamins so I will be honest I didn’t take it as regularly as I should probably have been for the best results. I have been taking them for a few days and I haven’t noticed much of a difference. 

Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.