This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

I am a person that loves to have quotes all over my walls because they inspire me and remind me of things. I am going to share my current top 10 favorite quotes but I have over 50 quotes I love and use often. Each week I have a new quote to represent that week and it usually follows a theme like if there is a competition, finals week, music performance, special event, etc. that I know about way in advance. I hope that these are quotes you can use in your daily life and will inspire you like they have for me. 

a pink neon "and breathe" sign over a plant wall
Max van den Oetelaar | Unsplash

1. “It’s OK if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.”-Colette Werden

2. “I’m not the same soul I once was.. A lot has changed; A lot had to change.. So you shouldn’t expect me to be the person I was in the past, because parts of me no longer exist.”-Kimberly Vasquez

3. “Young Girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermoine taught them you can be the warrior.” -Emma Watson

4. “Breathe Darling. This is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.”-S.C. Lourie 

5. “Courage, Dear Heart”-C.S. Lewis

6. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.”-Pema Chodron

7. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” -J.R. R.Tolkien

8. “I don’t know where i’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.”-David Bowie

9. “I WILL BEAT HER. I will train harder than her. I will eat healthier than her. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I’ve lost to her before, but not this time. I know her too well to let her beat me again. She’s the OLD ME.” -Softballpostss51 

10. “You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it yourself.” -Wizard of Oz

Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.
Her Campus at SAU