This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you have been looking for a reason to buy some new make up, this it right here. The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale just began on August 30th. There are so many good products that will be on sale rest of the days. You really don’t want to miss these. We might have been holding back on getting some of our favorite brands or on trying out new make up because it can be a little pricy, especially for us college students. I am here to tell you that these products will all be 50%, yes half off, so what can stop you now?! Although most of the products are great at those products, I will help narrow it down to some must haves.

KKW Beauty Eyeshadow Palette

You get yourself any KKW eyeshadow palette for 50% off today. In particalular, look into getting their Classic Eyeshadow palette. It has a good mix of warm shimmer and matte neutrals for a natural look, but also some deeper tones if you want to deepen up your look for the night time. Instead of being $45 this palette is $22.50 for today.

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

Okay I have seen many alternatives for this product here, but nothing every truly matches exactly to this formula and shine. I think it is truly a special formula that can’t be exactly duped. These will really make your eyes sparkle and they will only be $12 instead of $24 on Thursday, September 3rd.

Shape Tape Glow Wand

I think that as the weather starts getting colder we are prone to be more dry, but that doesn’t mean to stop letting our skin glow. This product is Shapetape’s sister that loves the spotlight. It will instantly brighten your tired undereyes. This looks especially lifting and birghtening when it is layered over a concelear as this adds that extra glow while blending well. Apply this on on the high points of your face or you can even mix it with your current foundation to get an all over glow.This product will only be $12.50 on Saturday, September 5th. If you are a Diamond/Platinum member then the OG Shape Tape Concealor which has also has been a favorite when it comes to high coverage concealors will also be $13.50

Faux-Mink Lashes

Mink lashes will add that extra oomph to the eyes everytime. You might think your eyeshadow didn’t turn out so well, until you throw on a pair of these. I highly recommend at least taking advantage of this sale and trying a pair of mink lashes. These are normally $12-$26 but will be $6-$13 on September 8th.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils

Anytime the Urban decay eye pencils go on a sale, I always grab one. I love using these especially for my waterline because they really do set so well and do not budge at all. They are so soft and glide on easy but without being so soft that you would squish down the whole product with one tap. I normally avoid spending $22 on eyeliner, but these will only be $11 on September 11th.

Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner

I am always a big fan of felt tip liners because ya girl lovers her winged eyeliner looks. Felt tip liners to me are the easiest way to be able to get a thin or thick line with the most control. This eyeliner is waterproof so it will for sure stay put all day for you. It will be $11 instead of $22 on Septemeber 14th.

First Aid Beauty Cleanser

I mean we need something wash our make up off also, right? This cleanser is a big favorite especially for being pretty gentle. If are someone who likes more gentle cleansers then this one is a good one to get. It will be $11 instead of $22 on September 17th.

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer

I love a good bronzer and I feel like this bronzer was always a good OG bronzer that has been talked about for years and years. This one is great to add warmth back to your face. If you feel that your foundation washes you out, this will bring back that dimension and color back into your face. It is also matte which is great when you are contouring. This is normally $30 but it will be $15 on September 18th.

My typical day goes a little like this: Coffee. Code. Sleep. Repeat. I am all about female empowerment, heavy coffee drinker, and a computer nerd.
Her Campus at SAU