harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Things That Happen During the Last Month of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

April is upon us, bees. And it is about that time where we realize that this semester is almost over. YIKES. I’m sure we’ve all had this realization sometime in the past few weeks, so here are 10 things we can all agree we feel during the last month of school….

1. When we realize that there are only 30 days left in the semester…

2. We decide to stop procrastinating and take a look at what assignments we have due during the next few weeks (there can’t be that much, right?)

3. WRONG, LOL now you actually look more like this:

4. We wonder why we waited this long to start all these projects and assigments…and then remember it’s because we decided to look like this last weekend (and the one before that…and maybe the one before that too)

5. We spend some time deep in self-hatred and self-pity…

6. We decide that now is the time to stop being pathetic and buckle down. No fooling around, we are going to get stuff DONE

7. What we spend the next 3 weeks looking like:

8. When we realize that we’ve spent more time in the library than in our bedrooms during the month of April

9. But then we think about how we’ve made this sacrifice for the sake of our grades….and maybe for House Crawl and Last Blast

10. When we walk out of the library at the end of each week and realize we finished everything on our to-do list…now we can have guiltless fun all weekend long!

Keep pushin’ through these long weeks, bees! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! 

*all pictures from giphy and pinterest*

Hey, I'm Kaylee. I love sports and dogs. 
Her Campus at SAU