This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

San Francisco has been known for its restaurants and eclectic cuisines but one of the cities 24 districts has been the new up-and-coming place of interest for food-lovers, whether tourist or native. These are some of the top places that I have enjoyed and recommended to fellow San Franciscans and out-of-town vistors:

1. Tacolicious – This cute and quaint tacqueria has a minimum wait time of 45 minutes but while you wait the house sangria will keep you warm and get you ready for delicious tacos and appetizers that will be coming your way. Oh and there is unlimited chips and salsa.

2. Pacific Catch– This fish grill provides the most fresh seafood, ahi poke bowls, and other fish entrees. It’s located right next to Tacolicious and it is a cute restaurant that is perfect for enjoying a meal on the patio on a sunny San Francisco day. 

3. Delarosa – This is Italian eatery is my new favorite in Marina’s iconic Chestnut street. On top of the amazing margherita dish pizzas and delectable drinks, the atmosphere and community tabling (optional) gives the ultimate vibe for lunch/dinner time.