Best Campus Ready Looks Ft. Fall Colors

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Inevitably, summer is starting to wind down and a new semester is fast approaching. It will soon be time to put away that summer wardrobe and get out the Back-to-School Fall items. To get ready for the start of the school year, we decided to drive to one of our favorite shopping centers in the Bay Area. At Stoneridge shopping center, we were able to find affordable yet fashionable ensembles for the coming semester. Here are our top five collegiate looks to get you looking smart and stylish for campus this Fall.

#5 Perfect for a relaxing weekend reading, or hanging out in the quad, we love these comfortable, boho-chic print pants. The fit of these cinch waist pants are flattering on every figure, and the light linen-cotton blend material is super comfortable for lounging around. Try pairing with a short sleeved olive green top that you can front tuck into the pants for an easy, yet fashionable look. Top with some fun gold or brass jewelry and you’re good to go. Jewelry and pants from Forever 21. 

#4 For an outfit that is a little warmer for San Francisco’s fog filled weather, check out these super cute white skinny cropped jeans. Finding a basic white pair of jeans is a wardrobe essential since they always look fresh and modern. These jeans can be paired with any color blouse, therefore making them perfect to dress up or dress them down. For a day of classes, pair them with a light and flowy grey tank (perfect for evoking the colors of the cool grey city- steely grey, dark blues and cream). Add with a jean jacket and you will be an instant stand out in lecture hall. Jeans from American Eagle, and tank from Wet Seal. 

#3 If you have to spend an afternoon in the library, working on a project or an essay, it’s a good idea to wear something very comfortable that will make studying all the more easy. Show some school spirit with an SF State tee-shirt. Add a cozy green-blue cardigan and some yoga pants. Cardigan is from H&M. 

#2 One of the new fall colors we are starting to see in shops, are bold oranges, gold and bronze. This fun orange blouse is in flattering cut- and looks great with some light washed ripped jeans. For a fun and whimsical touch, add in this owl necklace, and you’ll be good to go. Blouse from Wet Seal, necklace from Forever 21.

#1 For a bit of a warmer day in the city, you can break out this good season transition piece, a denim skirt. Skirt hits just above the knees and provides a chic addition to your wardrobe. Denim is great because it goes with everything, and can be paired with many different types of materials and colors. Pair a cute floral detail shirt (your choice if you want to tuck it in or out) and add a white button down shirt for a little added warmth, and you get a classy and cute outfit. Items from American Eagle and Forever 21.  

To find the items shown in our outfits head over to http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center to browse all the great stores that Stoneridge has to offer. Can’t get enough Back-to-School fashion? Follow Stoneridge on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stoneridgeshoppingcenter/. Happy shopping collegiettes!

I'm a Sophomore at San Francisco State University majoring in Journalism. I went to San Marin High in Marin County, Novato, and was attracted to Journalism there too. I wrote for the school newspaper, 'The Pony Express' for two years and also enjoy reading, and shopping.