This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Ladies, I know we are in the middle of the fall semester and things may be starting to get a bit stressful at this point.

You might feel like you just need to kick back, relax and enjoy a little me time. Today I’m going to share a very simple pamper routine with you all that will not only relax you but recharge you as well.

Source

1. Cleanse your face with your favorite facial cleanser.
  2. Slather on your favorite face mask, preferably one you don’t mind leaving on your face for about 45 minutes to an hour.
  3. Put on a shower cap or pull your hair up into a bun to prevent it from getting wet.
  4. Start running bath water as hot as you can stand.
  5. Turn on your favorite playlist.
  6. After the entire bottom of your tub is covered with water, add two cups of apple cider vinegar, a generous amount of your favorite bubble bath, (Bath & Body Works has amazing bubble baths specifically for relaxation and stress relief) epsom salt, and some essential oils to the bath water.
  7. Soak in the bathtub for at least forty-five minutes to an hour.
  8. While enjoying your soak, take the time to shave your legs and exfoliate your body. Use coconut oil as a substitute for shaving cream, this will leave your legs feeling extra smooth.
  9. After you’re finished soaking make sure you rinse the mask off your face, follow your normal routine for your face.
  10. Dry off your body, rub a generous amount of your favorite body butter, body oil, or lotion all over your body. 
  11. Rub Vaseline all over your feet and put on your favorite fuzzy socks.
  12. Put on your favorite pajamas or lounge clothes.
  13. Light your favorite candle.
  14. Grab a couple of your favorite snacks out of the kitchen.
  15. Turn on Netflix and watch a good movie or turn On Demand and binge watch your favorite series.

Hopefully, after you follow these steps you’ll feel refreshed and able to refocus.  You may perform this routine as often as you would like. So, from now on when you’re feeling a little stressed you’ll know what to do.

Source

Nabria Milbourne

Salisbury '20

Nabria is a transfer student from Wor-Wic Community College. She is currently a junior at Salisbury University majoring in Communication Arts in the Public Relations and Strategic Communications track, while also minoring in Marketing Management!
Nadia Williams is a senior studying Political Science, Communications and French at Salisbury University. She enjoys writing about policy, media and culture. She hopes to use journalism as a tool to empower others to play an active role in their communities.