This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Check out this hilarious poem about the annoyance of having people living above you in an apartment: 

Thanks for the concert for me and my roommates

But at 2 a.m. it’s a little obsessive

You have a beautiful voice and can play guitar well

So, I hope I’m not being aggressive

But we’re lacking some sleep, and when we all eat

all we hear is you running around

Every once in a while, you can be quiet

But then it follows with a LOUD sound

See, we in apartment seven appreciate you

Coming down to see us and explain

That there might be water dripping down from our ceiling

But overall you’ve been causing us pain

Mentally, Financially, and physically too

You three are a troublesome bunch

To where even the office to whom we pay bills

Are gossiping about you over lunch

We just want to say we don’t hate you

That word is way too strong

We just wanted to say the reasons why

We will probably never get along

Water dripping from our ceiling happened twice my friends

not just that one time that I revealed

We complained about the noise in a nicely written letter

Since then we assumed your lips would stay sealed

Obviously Not

From the bottom of our beings we’d appreciate it

If you’d remember you’re on the third floor

So, stop dropping things constantly,

Screaming at your game, and slamming all eight of your doors

We are hoping you finally understand us

Boys of Apartment 11,

And so, we sign with sincerity, and hope for the best,

The Girls of Apartment Seven

Amalia Parran is a senior at Salisbury University. She is Co-Correspondant for Her Campus Salisbury. She loves to learn about other cultures, and how they differ from her own. Currently, she spends her free time watching anime and volunteering at the Wicomico Humane Society. After she graduates, she hopes to work for a marketing company in the DMV area.
Jeremie Davis

Salisbury '18

Jeremie Davis is an ambitious eighteen year old who has plans to change the world. While writing for her high school newspaper, she discovered her passion for writing, in which she contributed numerous works to the award winning newspaper. Jeremie also has a strong passion for Theater. She has been acting since she was ten years old. Jeremie is currently attending Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, where she is majoring in Early Child Education with a minor in Theater and Journalism. Along with writing for Her Campus, Jeremie is apart of Tiger TV, a newly produced student-run news show, located on Morehouse College's campus. After two years Jeremie plans to go to Yale School of the Dramatic Arts where she will earn her Doctorate’s Degree in Fine Arts. In her spare time, Jeremie enjoys watching Netflix, belting out show-tunes, biking, and hanging with family and friends. Her ultimate goal in life is to become either a successful actress or a news correspondent in the entertainment world. She lives by the motto “If you work hard, you get to play hard.”