If you’ve ever been involved in theatre, you know that post show depression is real. If you’ve ever experienced the highs and lows of the days after closing a show, this article is for you.
1. When you realize you have your free time back.
2. When you realize you won’t see your friends everyday. 3 .When you arrive at the cast party.
4. When the Broadway soundtrack pops up on your phone.
5. When you post all your favorite show selfies.
6. When you finally clean your room and feel on top of your life again.
7. When you sleep for days from show exhaustion.
8. When you see auditions are tomorrow for a new show.