This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie Jenna Stengle!

Jenna is a ray of sunshine that will make your day better if you ever see her smiling at you while she rides her bright pink bike down the avenue.

A native of Toledo, Ohio Jenna loves hanging out with her friends and cheering on the Irish while passing sliders at the best tailgates in town.

Today we hope you can get to know a little more about this ray of sunshine.

What is your year and major: “I’m a sophomore and a nursing major. “

What is your favorite thing to do on campus: “Dance in my room with my friends”

What is your go-to dining hall food: “Grilled cheese, it never fails.”

What is your favorite spot on campus:” The lake and The Avenue because they’re iconic.”

What is one piece of advice you would give to first years: “Don’t be afraid to make new friends even if you think you have an established group. Sometimes the people you wouldn’t expect become your best friends”

Apple cider or pumpkin spice latte: “APPLE CIDER”

Favorite song ATM: “Guiding light by Mumford and Sons”

What is your wildest experience at SMC: “This week was traumatic as I entered my room to find out that a mouse was my new roommate.” #LiveLoveHoCro

I love long walks down Downton Disney while sipping on some good sweet tea!
Meredith Mackowicz

Saint Mary's '19

"as unpredictable as a dad on a field trip" resident assistant, brooklyn 99 fanatic, amateur ukulele-ist, & cat mom taking collegiette life one day at a time. Campus Correspondent at Saint Mary's College