Style > Beauty

The Ultimate Evening Skincare Routine for Under $40

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

With finals right around the corner, students are hustling to get themselves together. Whether you are in the library for hours, trading sleep for studying, or stressing over how you’re going to accomplish everything in time for the holiday season, one thing is for sure; your skin is not in its prime (unless you’re one of the lucky ones).

Below is my recommendation for the ultimate evening skincare routine. I use this routine primarily during the winter season, but it is good for anytime you need it! All three of these products can be found conveniently at Target or Amazon. The best part is the total is UNDER $40!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Step one to the ultimate bedtime skin routine. This facial cleanser is the perfect way to freshen up before bed, (or to wake up in the morning). It exfoliates your skin, removing any oils or dirt that built up in your pores throughout the day.

You can find this facial cleanser for $6.99 at Target!

Thayers Witch Hazel Lavender Facial Toner

Step two. This facial toner is alcohol-free, so it won’t dry up your skin. It is the perfect way to replenish your skin after being exfoliated. It is available in a variety of different scents, but my personal favorite is the lavender. A soothing aroma, relaxing you before bed.

You can find this toner for $7.69 at Target!

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask

Step three. With the chilly weather drying out your skin, this overnight mask is the perfect way to hydrate your skin within hours. You’ll wake up feeling rejuvenated and healthy. This mask is a true miracle worker for anyone with dry or sensitive skin. 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a good moisturizer.

You can find this overnight facial mask for $21.55 on Amazon!

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.