Trends to Wear this Darty Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

As a long winter season comes to an end, we all know what that means…DARTY SEASON!  Along with the warmer weather comes better vibes and new spring styles around the Sacred Heart Campus. Here are the trends of this upcoming darty season to keep an eye out for:

Outfit #1:

Lately it has been ALL about the lace-up body suits. Bodysuits are simple and comfortable pieces to wear with a pair of jeans. Here, I paired this olive green lace-up bodysuit with black ripped jeggings. A rising trend you should also expect to see is floral embroidered EVERYTHING. These slip on, embroidered shoes from Steve Madden are a new take on the trend are so cute and easy to match with any outfit. Last but not least, a pair of winged metallic sunglasses can really complete any outfit and block the sun from your eyes during the day!  Here are links to the bodysuitpantsshoes and sunglasses!

Outfit #2:

If you haven’t already, you MUST get your hands on an off-the-shoulder top – this one in particular is casual yet cute. There are so many different styles you can choose from, such as halter, bell sleeves, and cold shoulder. I paired this off the shoulder top with light wash ripped jeans. As an accessory, floppy hats are definitely going to be seen throughout the darty. These hats are super stylish and make a statement!  And of course, chokers have been in style for few months now and I can’t see this trend dying down any time soon… Here are link to the toppantshat and choker!

Outfit #3:

Oversized, distressed, ripped, denim jackets are going to be SO popular this darty season! You can throw this jacket on over anything and still look cute.  Trendy Band t-shirts would pair so nicely with this distressed denim look. This pairing gives the outfit a ‘bad chick’ vibe. A half up, half down messy bun is another newer trend that would look awesome with this outfit and it is so simple to create (especially if you’re rocking that second-day hair).  Lastly, round framed, tinted sunglasses are going to be big this season.  Here are links to this jacket, top, hairstyle and sunglasses!

Now let’s welcome the warmer weather and sunny days with a wardrobe upgrade! You will definitely be seeing these trends over the next few Saturdays.  Let’s rock these trends and DARTY ON!

Lauren Khoury

Sacred Heart

Lauren is an Exercise Science major with plans to become a Physical Therapist in order to help people become the best version of themselves.
Laura Lampert

Sacred Heart

Laura is a Communications Studies major with a concentration in Digital Marketing/PR.  Campus Correspondent at Sacred Heart, overly-involved, and always five minutes late with an iced coffee.