This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Trader Joe’s is hands down my favorite supermarket.  As a vegetarian and someone who tries to eat as healthy as possible, this is definitely one of the best places.  They are vegan, vegetarian, and allergen friendly.  They do sell non-vegan products as well so there really is something for everyone.  As an avid Trader Joe’s shopper, I definitely have picked up on some favorites, so here are my three favorite finds from Trader Joe’s!

1. Everything But The Bagel Seasoning

This one is definitely one of the most well-known items.  The Everything But The Bagel seasoning is absolutely life changing because you can put it on everything and make it taste like an everything bagel.  It makes everything taste better by giving it that extra nudge of flavor.  I like to put it on my avocado toast, in soups, and my favorite is to sprinkle it on a salad!

2. Hummus, Sauces, and Dips.

I absolutely love appetizers, and my favorites are dips, hummus, etc.  I like to try to get vegan options, but it’s hard to find ones that actually taste good.  But they have SO.MANY.OPTIONS! My favorites are Buffalo Style Hummus, Everything But The Bagel Greek Yogurt dip, and the Vegan pesto! They’re all so yummy and you can put them on anything you could possibly imagine, not just chips or pasta. 

3. Trader Joe’s Gone Bananas

Everyone with a sweet tooth will appreciate this.  My favorite sweet treats are these chocolate dipped banana bites! They’re so yummy and are the perfect bite-sized treats.  I have a really big sweet tooth, so a couple of these satisfy any chocolate craving I may have.  For anyone who is not a fan of bananas, they have strawberry dippers!

Colleen Shaffer

Sacred Heart '22

My name is Colleen Shaffer, and I’m an aspiring Journalist focusing in political science!! My dream job is to be able to write about what going on in the world while being able to be in those countries! I love writing, and I hope you enjoy reading my articles as much I love writing them!
Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!