alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Netflix has been both creating and adding a lot of great shows and movies lately! Here are just a few I found worth the watch:

1. You

This thriller Netflix Original will be enough for you to look twice at your significant other. It showcases the possible outcomes of looking into someone’s dark truths.

2. Safe

Safe is another Netflix Original Thriller/Mystery where a father tries to find his missing teenage daughter while police simultaneously try to solve the murder of her boyfriend.

3. Sex Education

If you are looking for a lighter/comedic Netflix Original, Sex Education will be perfect. It is absent of any stereotypes and full of laughs while still conquering and confronting the difficult moments of life as a teenager.

4. Bird Box

Most people have heard and likely already seen this Netflix Original Apocalyptic thriller. If you enjoyed this movie, you will also be sure to like “The Quiet Place” with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt!

5. The Assassination of Gianni Versace

This series was recently added to Netflix and it dives into the dark and twisted mind of Gianni Versace’s killer and the crazy story leading to his murder.

6. Conversations with A Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

This series dives into the mind of the infamous Ted Bundy, including unheard tapes with Ted Bundy himself.

7. Black Mirror Bandersnatch

Also a popular choice, Bandersnatch is an interactive movie that allows you to make choices (while simultaneously not being able to) and it is extremely interesting to be a part of.

Netflix is really stepping up their game in the movie and television industry and I can’t wait to see what else they come up with in the future!

Devin Gavigan

Sacred Heart '21

Hi, my name is Devin Gavigan and I am an English and Communications major with an Advertising and PR concentration at Sacred Heart University. I have always had a passion for writing and everything creatively stimulating. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!