Campus Cutie: Ron Denny

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The Basics:

Name:  Ron Denny

Age: 21

Hometown:  Trumbull, CT

Major: Marketing with a minor in Media Studies and a concentration in Digital Advertising

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Outside of school: Works at Vineyard Vines in Westport

Favorites:

Happy hour spot: Geronimo’s

TV Show: Dexter

Color: Blue

Season: Fall

Artist: Drake and Kanye…it’s hard to choose.

This or That:

Best Edibles or Chipotle? Always Chipotle!

Blondes or Brunettes? Brunette

SoNo or Stamford? Stamford, duh!

Kanye or Drake? Kanye

Miscellaneous:

Now that you are a senior, looking back, what is your favorite memory?

Looking back, my favorite memories are definitely studying in Ireland during the summer of my sophomore year and studying in Rome the summer of my junior year.

What are you most excited for this year?

I am really excited to go to Cancun for spring break in March. I am super fortunate that I have the opportunity to travel again with my best friends, and we are looking forward to celebrating our senior year in a warm, tropical destination.

Do you have any plans for after graduation yet?

Since I don’t even like to admit that I am graduating in May, I have no set plans yet.

If you could travel back to anywhere you have been before where would you go?

This is a tough one. After traveling all throughout Europe and parts of Ireland over the course of my college career, the one place that I would love to go back to is Rome. I traveled to six different cities and two islands over the summer, but I was always was eager to get back to Rome at the end of each weekend. It felt like home!

What is your idea of a perfect date?

Well… since I love food, going out for a nice dinner at one of my favorite restaurants would be a perfect date in my opinion. 

Ron (middle) with friends.

Gabby Hamilton

Sacred Heart

Gabby is a Junior studying Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. Gabby loves NYC and the summer. Her favorite food is chocolate chip cookies. She is super involved on campus with being an active sister of Theta Phi Alpha and being a member of the PR club.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.