jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Andrew Coleman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Andrew Coleman

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biology, on the Pre-veterinary track

Hometown: Staten Island, NY

Relationship Status: Taken

Campus Involvement: Vice President of Programming of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

Favorite Food: Grilled cheese with bacon

Favorite Sports Team: NY Giants

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively

Q&A:

Who do you look up to?

My dad, because he is hardworking and I aspire to be just as successful as him one day.

Favorite part about SHU?

One of the best things about going away to college is meeting a bunch of new people and being able to share my college experiences with them

What is the best part about helping start a new fraternity on campus?

The best part is probably building a bridge that people can follow in the future. What you leave behind will affect the future of the fraternity so I do my best to give Beta Theta Pi a great reputation so that as many men as possible can experience all that it has to offer. Helping start the fraternity has also given me so many men I can now call my brothers.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Graduating veterinarian school and starting my own practice, but also hopefully traveling with my friends and family.

What is one item on your bucket list?

To go deep-sea diving on an island with sharks! I have a fear of sharks so I really want to overcome my fear.

What are your summer plans?

Working in a vet clinic, hanging at the beach, and going fishing with my friends and my girlfriend.

Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.