This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

With Black Friday coming up, it is important to find the best deals for the Holiday season. Here are a few of the many great deals that you can try and grab!

1. VonShef Fondue Set with 6 Forks

Amazon is the best place to get great deals in home accessories and kitchen appliances. Get this fondue pot and set with 6 forks now on amazon for their week of black friday deals. Surprise all your guests at Thanksgiving with the best appetizers in the family. Click this link to see the best cheese fondue recipes from tasty.​

https://tasty.co/recipe/slow-cooker-cheese-fondue 

2. Kealive Sandwich Maker

Snag another deal from Amazon, and get this versatile sandwich and waffle maker for 20% off at $29.99. You can press sandwiches and make delicious waffles all in one kitchen appliance. This would be a perfect gift for Mom and Dad, or a sibling going off to college soon.

3.23andMe- Personal Ancestry Kit

Get your personal ancestry kit from Walmart for a reduced price this week only! Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend this is a special gift that you can get for a great deal. If you are looking to know more about your family’s heritage this is a great way to start.

4. Sceptre 50” TV

Black Friday is the perfect time to stock up on home appliances that normally would be at astronomical prices. Get this 50 inch TV at Walmart now for $199.99 compared at a list price of $349.99. You can be the best entertainer when your guests come over during the holidays, whether you are playing the yule log or a football game.

5. iRobot Roomba 960

Looking for an easier way to clean your house for the holidays? Snag this automated self cleaning roomba vacuum that can be activated with Wifi via an app on your smartphone. It is the perfect aid to help you multitask and clean the house before your guests arrive.

Good luck this Black Friday season and Happy shopping!!

Kathryn Andes

Sacred Heart '21

Hi! I'm Kathryn, I'm majoring in Communications with a focus in Journalism, and minoring in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. I sing in the SHU choir, I'm the President of College Democrats at Sacred Heart, and I'm a global ambassador for the Office of Global Affairs. I love writing about fashion, beauty, life, and politics, and Her Campus gives me a great platform to do that!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.