This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

A new year calls for trying new things and one of those things may be discovering new music. If you need any help in that department look no further. I pride myself on my music taste and I have lately started to get into some new music myself. Here are 3 artists I recently started listening to that you should check out this month. 

1. Maggie Rogers 

Rogers just released her debut album “Heard It In A Past Life” which includes 12 amazing tracks that will make you want to roll your windows down and scream the lyrics with your best friend. Personal favorite: “Overnight” 

2. Clairo 

Although she has not yet released a full album, Clairo has an EP and several other singles that are perfect for listening to during any mood. Personal favorite: “B.O.M.D.” 

3. King Princess 

Many people may recognize this name from her hit single “1950”. If you like that song I highly recommend checking out the rest of her stuff. Just like Clairo, King Princess has yet to release an album but does have an EP and a couple singles. Personal favorite: “Talia”.

Have fun listening! 

Sacred Heart University '20 Communications--Public Relations
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.